Wednesday, July 01, 2009

[miss]understood

i said everything i wanted to say in those lines. i realize that not everyone get my words, their meaning, their order and what's said between the lines. i'm glad that's the case. they're not for everyone's ears, so to speak. but i said those things for someone to get it. i do expect a response. maybe i shouldn't. maybe i shouldn't say those things, spill the beans in the manner i tend to. maybe i shouldn't put secrets in lyrics - just in case someone actually got the point. someone who shouldn't have. then again - i live for the way i strip my soul. in my head my thoughts do no good. in my head the things i want to tell people do no good. the people should hear those things. honesty.

i said everything i wanted to say in those lines. spread out over a couple of songs and blogs. but it's all there. did he get it? like, really get it?

do i want him to?

No comments: