Wednesday, May 06, 2009

still kissing cowboys

spring hit me, and it hit me hard. right now i seem almost too carefree for my own good considering i have no job, no money, and really nothing going for me. but that's not true, really. i have jobs, they don't pay much, but i'm needed sometimes. i have money, at least enough to pay the rent and get some food in me (pasta and pesto that is). and i have a lot of things going for me. like my education, my incredible talent for turning just about anything into a dirty joke, and that new dress that made me get some looks tonight. so you wanna be my friend, so you wanna be my lover? with you i must admit it can't be one without the other. i sing along to janis and big brother and the holding company and i sing loudly. maybe you'll hear me and we'll ride off into the sunset and in those orange flames i'll make you squirm.

No comments: